Friday, August 3, 2012

Shhh this is one of my secrets..One of the best cleaners

I have been a Cosmetologist for 11 years now. I can never stress enough on which shampoos NOT to use. This is on the top of my list of ones to AVOID ALL TOGETHER for you hair. Suave clarifying shampoo. I will tell you why. The PH is higher than a perm solution, it will damage your hair and strip out all the nutrients. I keep a bottle of this under my sink with all of my cleaners. It has taken out sharpie permanent marker out of my carpets, paint, juice, nail polish (you name it) . I have been able to get stains out of my clothes that wouldn't come out with regular stain remover. I will squirt a little in really dirty clothes cycle in my washer and they come out perfect! So imagine how bad it would be to put it on your hair. You get the idea, but it is fabulous for one of my cleaners :-) It only costs .84 cents at Walmart. You can't beat that. Go get you some and when you "need" it you will be glad you read this post, it needs to be the clarifying one. Just promise to not use it on your hair :-)
Please follow my blog, I will return the favor and follow yours :)


How I use it: I dump some on the area to be cleaned, get a hot rag and rub like crazy,(it will foam up a little) let is sit of a little bit then I put a clean hot rag on it to pick it all up with, if you leave some behind its fine. It smells really good and it wont ruin your carpet. In the wash I just put a squirt or two in it with my regular washing stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...