Saturday, September 7, 2013

Pregnancy Announcement Ideas

Here are some fun ideas that I came up with to announce this pregnancy. First of course is how I told the love of my life (my husband) they need to know first before anyone else, even though it is hard to keep it a secret because you are so excited.

Get a dry erase board (if you have one) or a big poster board and write a saying like what I did " You are going to be a Daddy to baby #3." Tape your pregnancy test(s) on it (yes I took two just to make sure) Then buy some baby items. I bought a bag of newborn diapers, nursing pads, bottle etc.. You get the idea. I also bought pink and blue chocolate cupcakes to celebrate.


How I told other people besides immediate family I posted a picture of my boys holding a newborn shirt and had each of their birth years on them with the babies on the shirt they were holding. I am glad it was a hit, a lot of people really liked this idea I came up with.



As far as a gender reveal, I haven't come up with an original idea that is my own yet so I will continue thinking of something. I would love to hear your ideas on a fun way to do the gender reveal. Leave me a comment on some ideas, I would greatly appreciate it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...