Sunday, August 19, 2012

Kid Friendly Snack

I saw a recipe similar to this on Pintrest but it was for a pull apart cinnamon roll bread. I thought I would try something with the same technique that my boys would love. What kid doesn't like pizza??? So I did my own way of a Pizza pull apart bread. Here is what you need: Sour dough bread round or square loaf, pizza sauce, shredded cheese, 1 cube of better(melted), a pack of dry ranch.
 Cut your bread in a grid (both ways) without cutting all the way through the bottom.

 Carefully separate the pieces you cut (do this both ways so everything will be covered) and squirt in Pizza sauce, and then put in your cheese. As you can see it can get a little messy =)

Melt all the butter and stir in the ranch packet and pour all over the top and it will sink into all the cracks.
                Bake on baking sheet at 400 degrees for 20 mins until its heated and everything as melted.
How yummy does this look?? It is SO good,
my boys LOVE this and it is pretty filling.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...