Friday, January 20, 2012

Coupon Binder VS. Coupon Box

I have been couponing for over 5 years now. I started out using the Coupon Binder method and used that for YEARS. I loved it! I am a visual person so it was great for me. BUT, it always seemed like a lot of time always putting/folding in new coupons in and out of all the baseball card slots. So just recently I switched to just a plain coupon box. I LOVE IT!! It is less time and every coupon either web coupons or newspaper coupons fit without me having to fold them. I am all about saving time. So my point is both are great, just for me the coupon box is perfect. I will be posting how to set up each one and you can choose which one you want to use. Also I will have a package that you can buy for the coupon box if you want me to set it up for you and have everything you would need to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...